Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Friday, January 11, 2013


You Can Succeed Everyday Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: I try To outline before I write because then I will forget what I am supposed to talk about. I

Try not to leave them until the last minute because then I will just mess up my work. A lot of times I just write about my feelings. Teachers like your opinions. And if you can find something from the reading or research that relates specifically toward your life, they like it even more because it allows you take ownership of your own work  I write things that I want others to read: not things that I have to write because the teacher said so.
How I succeed in team projects: Personally I do not like working on group projects, especially the ones that I worked on in high school. However when it is required to work in a group, usually I try to lead. I do well in school and always have and do not plan to change that anytime soon, so when I need to work with people who maybe do  not care as much as I do, or they have more time to waste on things other than the project. I try to be in charge. That way know that that things are going to get done on time and that I am going to get a good grade. If I am working in a group in which all the people care then that is a different story.
  CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment