Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Together Part 3 Assignment


   

                   Work Together Part 3
Here are my final words of wisdom for students who want to achieve better qualifications in university: A big thing that many people would not admit is to ask for help when you are in need of help. It is not horrible if you could not understand, It is horrible if you do not do anything about it. Plan your time correctly so that you are completing anything that needs to be completed and leave time to review your work. Write objective down and have great time management skills. Ask for help is probably the best advice I can provide. If you do not understand, go to the office, classroom, or ask one of your classmates. If you apply yourself, you will

Understand the material. I find myself thinking that I would have to provide much more effort to fail than to succeed. If that is not who you are, Then hopefully I have taught you that success is magnificent!
CHOOSE The RIGHT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment