Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Study For Multiple Exams Part 2


        Study For Multiple Exams Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: Everyone has their own writing styles. I generally came up with an idea and do massive amounts of research before I ever think about writing. I then organize my research and sometimes prepare an outline before actually writing. I always print the paper and then revise it the next day. That is the easiest way to properly proofread for mistakes. I have to wait a while until I revise my paper because in my eyes when I had currently finished I perceived it and thought it was perfect. But if I revise the paper a while later I encounter mistakes such as grammar errors , or inadequate writing.


How I succeed in team projects: Never assume someone is always on task during collaborative work. Have regular meeting to revise a member’s progress.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment