Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sarah's Academic Success Story part 2


       Sarah’s academic Success Story Part 2
My test study method: I have different strategies for different types of tests or subjects. For me, any type of math is exceptionally difficult so I have to spend extra time on my arithmetic problems. I would go back through homework problems or any additional study methods they could provide. If it was a class that required memorization or applying concepts I would create a sort of study guide for myself focusing on what were key focal points of the class. I would apply the terms and create an example


Or create different questions on the concepts focused on throughout the semester.
My time management secret: I always carry a planner with me. I also carry different colored highlighters to categorize the vents on my planner. For example pink is for personal appointment, yellow is for school work or events, and green is for my sorority. Although I use white out frequently. I can see in bright yellow that I have a finance project due on Tuesday, I need to start working on  the project the previous Wednesday so I could complete the project. My friends are always amazed at how early I accomplish things but this is all I really do.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment