Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Study methods For multiple Exams Part 1



Study for Multiple Exams Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: Really it is my time management which I had explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all the same time I spread out
Thursday then I will study for the test assigned Monday Thursday and part of Friday. Then my second Tuesday test on Saturday, then my second Tuesday test on Saturday as well as part of Sunday. Then Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because I had already studied for it. When the test is over I can start reviewing for other tests.
My overall study method: I try to elapse my studying over several days. I tire myself if I try to study all night.
How I overcome an initial bad qualification: If I received a low grade had probably predicted the outcome because I had not prepared properly or I had not used the correct study method for that particular class. I usually try to review what I had done wrong and at times I discuss with the teacher about the next exam and ask for suggestions.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment