Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sarah's student success story Part 1


Sarah’s academic success story Part 1
Time management became a key factor in university. In high school I would only study about 1 or 2 hours the night before the test and achieve a proper qualification. That was not the case in university. I made sure in  university I was prepared for each class sometimes that meant writing terms for the chapter we had read (even if it was not required.) to understand the terms. Therefore when the midterm or the finals came around I was able to understand what I had been studying. I started taking excellent notes in university. I may have done this in high school, but in university I had started typing notes after class. This helped me remember what I just went over in class then when we had a test one week later I was more likely to remember.
My overall study method: Structured. One thing I have learned was I had to adapt and change my study method according to the class. I could not study for a religion class the same way I would study for a finance class. But making sure to I had enough time to study for each class- even if it meant carrying a planner with me art all times was essential toward my success.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment