Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Effective Study Methods Part 2 assignment 1/8/13


Effective Study Methods part 2
My time management secret: My secret is to use time wisely. I know certain days I do not have time to run errands or talk to my friends even. Each minute of this day is used for something. One thing that works really well for me is to write everything down. I mean I write everything. I write down if I am going to email someone, write letters, or study. It works for me to have a planner that goes by the

Day and shows me what I am going to do everyday. Knowing what I have to everyday helps me plan out the week and my days. If I know that I do not have time on Tuesday. I will try to get more things done on Sunday or Monday. I plan ahead especially if I am going on the road for volleyball. I bring my books and read on the bus, plane, or hotel room. Missing class is a killer to make up for, but if you are upfront with your professors, about having to turn in late assignment and not attending class.
 CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment