Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Friday, February 8, 2013

Student Success Statement

                Student Success Satement

            "Keep your eyes on the prize"- Anonymous
This quote is a rather trite like quote. This proverb is a widely used proverb. I was taught as a child many things but one of the most inportant lessons was perseverance i was told if i wanted somethong i would have to work hard and persevere. My answer is and always will be yes, everyone wants something, we all want to succeed within our own boundaries of perception. The motivation to succeed lies in the effort of the individual, if you were to not display effort, then you would not achieve anything. I am a rather ambitous child, my motivation is both financial success and knowledge. If i do not astray from my coordinated path i would inevitably succeed. I am sure i would never astray form my path. We must percieve within ourselves and evaluate our motives, then conclude what we would like gain from the effort we would display. Success is limited toward the perception of a certain individual, many would just beleive success is attributed with wealth. My goal personally is to attend stanford and recieve my degree in physics and/or Medicine, i have evaluated my desires and have concluded that this is what i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment