Pages

Stanford university

Stanford university
The university of my choice

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Student Success Statement

              Student Success Statement

"Improvement begins with I."-Anonymous
I believe we must always improve upon ourselves across every aspect that composes us. Improvement usually begins with the targeting of an imperfection with in an aspect of ourselves. We must then promote action against the imperfection and improve we may need assistance from other individuals, we may ask for their perception of our actions and their opinions on ourselves. We must then begin through improve upon our imperfection, but an important factor in the improvement cycle is our will to improve and the acceptance of the need to improve. Such as myself i had to improve upon my organization, but what had contradicted with my improvement is my tenacity to accept my need for improvement, until i had accepted the need for improvement i was able to properly improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment